Sunday, May 12, 2013

On my way tomorrow!


On my way to The Camino

I fly tomorrow and I am glad the day has come. I will soon find out just how ready I am. I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon on Wednesday to look at the lump behind my left knee. The good news is that it's not a bone chip which would have been a real problem. It's a Baker's Cyst caused by straining a ligament which then gathers fluid and creates the lump. It will not go away and I know that it will reappear at the end of day one and stay with me for the entire journey. As long as it does not burst I will just have to deal with it. Ice will help but unfortunately I will be out in the country where ice is as hard to find as a Republican in California!

I have been writing about the training and my preparation and its now time to go. I will keep in touch. 

1 comment:

  1. May the sun be on your shoulders and a feather in your heart!

    ReplyDelete