Saturday, February 15, 2014

Motivated to walk The Camino, I'm amazed.

I have heard from a few people that after reading my blog that they have decided to plan to Walk The Camino Frances. 

It's true. They are serious and have already taken steps in their planning. I only hope that they prepare and train well in advance. I would hate to be a motivator who causes people to journey to France and have a terrible experience. I will do my best to help.

First things first. When do you want to go? How much time can you set aside for the journey. What will be your training routine? Will you go alone or with others? Where will you start? Will you plan for accommodations or just take each day as it comes and find a place to stay when you arrive at your next destination?

There are so many other questions I would like to ask. Clothing and gear are at the top of the list and if not planned for diligently could result in a less than memorable journey.
I look forward to trying to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment